Founders First Capital Partners and LIFT Development Enterprises has extended the deadline for their small business accelerator program, Fall 2019 South Bay Elevate My Business Challenge. They will now accept applications until 09/30/2019.
LIFT Development Enterprises (LIFT) is a not-for-profit small business growth accelerator program. Through four (4) strategy-focused workshops and meaningful mentorship, the program educates small businesses on how to scale their business, improve their business financial health, and become job creators. The program culminates with a pitch & graduation day where cash & service prizes are awarded to the top growth plan presentations, along with the opportunity to network with potential investors and partners. Post-program support is included for all graduates.
- Deadline to apply: September 30th, 2019
- Workshop dates: 10/1, 10/15, 10/29, & 11/12
National University South Bay Campus –
660 Bay Blvd., Chula Vista, CA 91910
- Duration: 60 days (bi-weekly workshops & pitch event on 11/26/19)
- Ideal candidate: Small businesses with annual revenues of $50K to $250K
- All referrals will receive the $250 discounted tuition fee (*Retail: $500)!
- Apply at https://liftde.org/apply-challenge/
Download the the flyer for more info.