SAN DIEGO, CA (October 20, 2015) – The San Diego American Marketing Association will host its annual Art of Marketing Conference on November 12, 2015. Now in its 5th year, the Art of Marketing Conference (#SDAOM) has grown to more than three times its original size. This year’s theme, Practical, Agile Strategies, illustrates the next level practices mid- to senior-level marketers will learn at the region’s premier marketing conference.
This content-rich event features four dynamic tracks: brand management, inbound marketing, paid acquisition, and insights and analytics.
In our keynotes, we’ll hear about Future Trends & Technology from Maxwell Luthy, Director of Trends and Insights at Trendwatching.com, and Inspiring ‘Next Practices’ in Marketing from Russ Klein, CEO of the American Marketing Association.
Klein said, “The AMA’s calling is to inspire original and next practices in marketing science for practitioners, academics and students. I’m honored to share how marketers around the globe are Inspiring Next Practices with the San Diego AMA—a thriving chapter empowering marketers with the resources they require to compete and win in marketing’s evolution.”
Attendees will also hear from these marketing industry thought leaders:
- Michael Zuna, SVP/CMO/Chief Digital Officer, PETCO
- Nancy Lee, VP Marketing, Intuit
- Mark Torrance, CTO, Rocket Fuel
- Devon DeMars, Social Media Director and Will Price, Content Marketing Director, Internet Marketing, Inc.
- John Lincoln, President, Ignite Visibility
- Tony Rindsberg, CMO/Co-Founder, SOCi
- Kyle Sandsmark, Sr. Digital Marketing Manager, AMN Healthcare
- Derick Downs, Founder & CEO, Outside the Box
- Ramsay Crooks, EVP, Geary LSF
- Jennifer Geddy, Director, Marketing Operations, & Michaela Ion, Sr. Manager, Marketing and CRM, Sony
- Cara Harshman, Content Marketing Manager, Optimizely
- Steven Shyne, Senior Strategist, Digital Operative
- Dylan Whitman, CEO, BV Accel
- Andy Batten, Director, Digital Analytics & Optimization, Red Door Interactive
- Gregg Witt, CEO, Immersive Youth Marketing
- Jacques Pavlenyi, Marketing Programs Director, Enterprise Social Solutions, IBM
- Rachel Young, Research Director, Portfolio Marketing, Sirius Decisions
- Dan Bishop, Director, North America, Experian
- Jeremiah Gardner, Founder, #LeanBrandLabs
Registration is now open. This full day event will be hosted at the Marriott Del Mar. The cost for the event is $149 for members and $249 for guests. For more information, visit: http://sdama.org/events/2015-art-of-marketing-conference/#overview
About San Diego AMA
The San Diego chapter of the American Marketing Association (AMA) is a professional organization that is committed to developing powerhouse marketers within the San Diego business community. San Diego AMA is the only education and networking-focused organization that provides information, resources, an international presence, and valuable connections in a fun, approachable environment where they can achieve their personal development goals. www.sdama.org
Rachel Brown, Vice President, Communications
San Diego Chapter of the American Marketing Association
Phone: (619) 402-7825