San Diego based TwoClaw Apps launches Type Your Ringtone Android App
Have you ever wanted your phone to speak to you when you’re getting a call or a notification of any kind? Or, perhaps it’s something you never knew you wanted.
The new Android app, Type Your Ringtone, does just this. Using text-to-speech, this app lets you create your own custom ringtones that actually talk to you.
Type Your Ringtone works with the default text-to-speech engine installed on your device, giving you the ability to change the engine and utilize a never ending list of voices. Using some of the new, and free, high quality voices from engines like Google Text-to-Speech, allow you to create unusually real sounding human voice ringtones. Or, adjust the speed and pitch of the voice, for some pretty funny effects.
- Set your notification sound for a specific app (Android 4.3 or higher required)
- Set your notification sound for a specific contact (Android 4.4 or higher required)
- Set your ringtone for a specific contact
- Set the default ringtone or notification sound for the device
- Control both speed and pitch of the ringtone voice
- Easy and intuitive interface
- Choose from a variety of languages
- See all the custom sounds that you’ve created
- Easily play or delete them, or set them as your new notification or ringtone sound
Pro version – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twoclaw.typeyourringtonepro
Lite version – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.twoclaw.typeyourringtone
Developed by San Diego based TwoClaw Apps
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!