Job Title: Front-End Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
We’re looking for a Front-End Developer to help build integration and analytics platform, someone who isn’t afraid to take on the challenges of building a new product. Make your mark – and shape how the company technology stack is written, tested, monitored and delivered.
– You will be responsible for building innovative interfaces and rich user experiences for our core product with any emphasis on data visualizations
– Take product ideas from ideation to implementation
– Integrate with backend services and build out endpoints based on your understanding of Python, Ruby, and/or node web servers and SQL databases
About the company:
The vision for the ERP system has failed. Originally meant to be the one stop shop for Enterprise Resource Planning, the dream has not materialized. The emergence of cloud-based systems has unbundled the ERP leading to a huge data issue for organizations. Company is here to help. They integrate, simplify and automate data into smart ontology to produce a single source of truth for the org.
– B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
– 5+ years of experience working in a frontend engineering role
– Excellent attention to detail and demonstrated design and UX sensibilities – Experience with data visualizations is required.
– Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1941”.