Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Successful candidate will be responsible for managing and achieving Company’s revenue and cash targets by winning new account business as well as add-on sales at existing accounts. Manage and close sales directly to end-users of Company’s products throughout the region assigned. Primary responsibility for advancing the company’s product portfolio in the region to meet current and future customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES; include but not limited to:
Building executable forecasts by generating and qualifying a pipeline of leads from new accounts and user groups or for additional products within existing accounts.
Creating and Executing – Account and Opportunity Plans
– Develop and implement relationship strategies with key company executives to win orders
– Propose overall Company’s Unique Values and execute appropriate competitive strategies to beat competition in helping solve customer challenges and issues
– Coordinate with and align account managers and field application engineers and other resources on sales campaigns as a sales leader at the Headquarters site
– Driving contract negotiations and book Purchase Orders partnering with Company Finance and Legal organizations;
– Partner with Application Engineering, Product Marketing, Development, and other appropriate departments to grow our business and contribute value at target accounts
– Manage and solve concerns of clients to deliver value in timely manner
– Own sales opportunity campaign progress and updates to Customer Relationship Management system
– Leverage company-wide resources to expand vertical and horizontal footprints
– Effectively use Services resources to uncover services opportunities when applicable (for example, Process Design Kits, specialized enhancements, flow development, outsourcing work, etc.)
– Satisfactory problem-solving skills to help resolve client needs.
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Exceptional analytical skills for analyzing client data.
– Time management and multitasking skills to handle multiple clients and tasks.
– Advanced motivational and negotiation skills.
– Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
– Meet or travel to clients and fellow colleagues on site, zoom or other meeting collaborative software.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
– A minimum of 3 years Software sales experience, preferably in the EDA Industry.
– Knowledge of accounts involved in using EDA tools.
– Background knowledge of EDA tool flows.
– Good communication and presentation skills a must.
– Ability to support trade shows and conferences as required.
– BSEE or equivalent is desired.
– Experience in semiconductor industry preferred.
– Experience in international and remote team building preferred.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject – Job ID # 1999.