Job Title: Implantation Developer – Software Engineer (Remote)
We are looking for a software engineer to join our TCAD team. The candidate will be part of our process group and will help to design, develop, troubleshoot, and maintain our process simulation software. Whereby the main responsibilities for this position shall be software engineering aspects covering all simulation modules with a focus on the ion implantation modules and their interaction with all other modules. This position requires high flexibility in understanding various physical problems and their numerical solutions.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE
– MSC or PhD in Physics or Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
– Extensive experience (> 5 years) object oriented in software design and development.
– Experience developing large software packages.
– Proficiency in C/C++ or equivalent.
– Deeper knowledge of semiconductor technology and/or solid-state physics is a plus.
– Experience in semiconductor process simulation is a plus.
– Experience in high-performance computing is a plus.
– Experience in geometrical algorithms and data structures is a plus.
– Experience with rendering or ray tracing software packages is a plus.
– The candidate should display good analysis and problem-solving skills.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject – Job ID # 1996