Job Title: Dev Ops – Software Architect – (Remote) 1994
As part of the Development Operations team, you will be primarily responsible for compiler platforms for all Silvaco Products and help on other software architecture work. The ideal candidate is knowledgeable in the various compilers for both Windows and Linux, such as, MSVC, GCC, ICC, and Java.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES; include but not limited to:
– Managing existing compilers on different platforms and upgrade as needed
– Build and manage GCC and GNU toolchain
– Maintaining the core system libraries used for all product developments such as licensing, and communication libraries
– Code review and optimization with product teams
– Close collaboration with the software licensing team on compliance software
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIRED EXPERIENCE:
– Proven C/C++ development and debugging experience with full stack knowledge
– Deep understanding of compilers for Windows and Linux
– Skilled in object-oriented design, standard programming practices with emphasis on Lean methodologies, and new developments in the C/C++ standard
– Experience using and supporting open-source tools and integrating open-source packages across Windows and Linux
– Minimum of 2 years’ experience with compilers or related topics
– BS / MS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or related discipline
– Ability to Learn new technologies and apply the knowledge quickly
– Ability to meet project milestones and deadline
– Experience in semiconductor industry preferred.
– Experience in international and remote team building preferred.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject – Job ID # 1994