OpenText has entered the cloud cybersecurity arena in the SMBC market – with its acquisition of Carbonite, Webroot, and BrightCloud, all cloud-native products. Our customers entrust us with their most important information, and it is incumbent on us to deliver the products and services required to be their most trusted partner. What we do, we do well. What we create, we do purposefully to impact the world. If you believe in this and are passionate about delivering world-class security and data protection products, then let OpenText turn your career vision into reality.
Come work with incredibly talented product managers and product management leaders to collaborate with experienced development teams and motivated sales colleagues to grow BrightCloud – an AI/ML-driven threat intelligence platform at OpenText’s SMBC division. As an industry-leading threat intelligence platform, BrightCloud enables our OEM partners as well as Webroot’s endpoint security and DNS products to provide a critical layer of protection for their end customers.
The Product Manager will support product strategy and execution for the BrightCloud product offering. This technical product manager will work with development, marketing and sales to ensure that product roadmaps reflect the feedback from customers. Critical skillsets and experience include working closely with the engineering teams, including joining standups, writing Epics and stories as part of our Agile scrum process, prioritizing features etc.
You Are Great At:
– Inbound Product Management and working with Agile development teams & data scientists
– Listening& prioritizing to customers, partners, sales and other stakeholders feedback
– Supporting the Development of business cases for product innovation & new growth opportunities
What It Takes:
– Bachelor’s degree in computer science, statistics, AI andor machine learning or equivalent
– 2+ years of product management experience with an understanding of data & analytics
– Knowledge of Agile software development lifecycle process and methodologies
– Domain experience in the data protection andor internet security space
– Exposure to AI/ML and Experience with SMB markets is a plus
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
If interested apply via this link: