San Diego International Airport was built upon the vision that every team member has a stake in bringing our “Good Feelings, Nonstop” brand to life for every passenger and fellow employee. Here at the Airport Authority, we love San Diego as much as we love flying, and we see our airport as an extension of the always friendly and sunny city we call home. If you are looking for a team that values each other, does great work, and most importantly, has a lot of fun along the way, we invite you to apply today.
The Talent, Culture & Capability department is looking for a Human Resources Information Systems Analyst II. In this role you will have the exciting opportunity to make an impact on the Airport Authority staff through their various HRIS systems and programs. We are looking for an engaging HRIS professional that can quickly build relationships with internal stakeholders and can work collaboratively to help grow our HRIS programs and;
1.Evaluate HRIS needs, evaluating new systems and participating in selecting new systems; providing training, troubleshooting and resolving HRIS system issues.
2.Set direction of data development and analysis, using data analysis to influence changes to operations, programs and decision making.
3.Serve as the domain expert for human capital analytics; collaborating with subject matter experts to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight.
1. Attention to Detail: Ensures information is complete and accurate; follows up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
2. Critical Evaluation: Ability to analyze and define a problem, evaluate alternative solutions, and identify an optimal solution; listens and clarifies information as needed.
3. Project Management: Ability to determine appropriate measures to achieve project goals and prioritize the measures; able to fully engage project participants to deliver an acceptable result in the time allocated.
4. Business Acumen: Demonstrates broad understanding of the business, departments’ functions and the supporting work activities across the organization.
5. Communication: Effectively exchange information with stakeholders through various avenues, including but not limited to verbal, written, facilitation, and persuasion.
Experience & Education:
1. Graduation from a four-year college or university with a degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
2. Four years of increasingly responsible experience in the administration of human resources information systems and analytics, reporting and metrics experience.
3. Equivalent combination of training and experience.
Depending on experience, hiring reward is up to 62,450 – 81,209.
It is the policy of the San Diego County Regional Airport Authority to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, SDCRAA will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL DEMANDS
Persons with disabilities may be able to perform the essential duties of this class with reasonable accommodation. Reasonable accommodation will be evaluated on an individual basis and depends, in part, on the specific requirements for the job, the limitations related to disability and the ability of the hiring department to accommodate the limitation.