Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior Salesforce Information Systems Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
The primary responsibility of this position is to provide expertise and directions to manage the salesforce instance managing our business worldwide.
This position will be located in our office in San Diego, CA with some domestic and international travel.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work in the worldwide Information Systems’ team to manage the platforms for end users during local business hours.
• Understand, maintain, and enhance Kyriba’s business processes that are implemented on the various cloud platforms.
• Lead project to upgrade existing features or create new features.
• Manage ongoing support requests and automation needs of users.
• Support business improvements initiatives.
• Perform gap analysis of requirements, develop overall solution design and recommendations, conduct design review meetings and lead the technical design and architecture.
• Write comprehensive functional, technical and database design specifications along with approach to integrating SFDC with multiple external systems.
• Coordinate and negotiate solutions for complex, cross-functional enterprise systems with multiple parties and interests.
• Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform, including writing triggers and developing Visual force pages.
• Ensure data security is enforced by the use of roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
• Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the SFDC to support additional business processes or functions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Ability to administer Salesforce.com (manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, security, validation rules, email, custom buttons/links, etc.).
• 5+ years of Salesforce project development experience.
• Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge).
• Experience with Salesforce.com Quoting, Salesforce.com CPQ (SteelBrick).
• Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc., and Lightning Components/Framework.
• Proven integration experience using integration techniques – REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
• Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
• Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
• A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
• Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
• Contribute to a positive work environment and overall team effort in the department and organization.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Team Player.
• Ability to work in an extremely fast paced and changing environment.
Education and Experience:
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field.
• Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience with Salesforce required.
• Minimum 8-10 years’ experience with a large end users community using cloud platforms and operating worldwide, ideally in a B to B high tech company.
• Salesforce certifications and related extensive hands on experience necessary.
• Strong expertise in Apex coding, triggers, process builders, workflows and Lightning Components/Framework.
• Good knowledge of C#, C++ or any other mainstream OO language.
• Expertise in SDLC in an Agile distributed environment.
• Familiar with common test tools and proficient with QA, UAT and implementation.
• Highly cooperative and open spirit thriving in strong emulation with other team members.
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to operate with every level of the organization.
• Strong practical experience of development following the Agile principles in small teams.
• Strong project management skills.
• Previous Business Analysis experience advantageous.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven technical aptitude that allows for translation of technical concepts into business process requirements, and vice-versa for both internal and external customers.
• Proficiency in data manipulation and data management.
• Salesforce Administrator Certification required at a minimum.
• Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas: Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
• Other Cloud based solutions certifications welcomed.