Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Director of Devops, you will be responsible for the cloud platform automation, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of the Kyriba’s industry-leading financial technology products.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading team members, production, development, and test environments of Kyriba’s server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems will include but will not be limited to engineering, deployment, provisioning, and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
• Must be passionate about automation.
• Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation
• Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
• Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
• Develop a process to make DevOps as part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
• System monitoring & analytics.
• Must be available for 24×7 on-call rotation schedule.
• Occasional International travel.
Education and Experience:
• Transformation Strategy, approach, and planning.
• Experience with Containerization: Docker/ Kubernetes required.
• 5+ years of solid experience working in DevOps role.
• 5+ years of SRE or DevOps experience in Nginx / Apache and Tomcat /Java.
• 8+ Experience in Linux systems administration / Systems engineering.
• Experience in Windows systems administration / Systems engineering.
• 5+ Experience working in SaaS platform systems administration.
• Working experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation or Terraform.
• System build configuration automation using one of Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
• Mastered scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python.
• Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Production system integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning.