Kazuhm is looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer with proven expertise in back-end development of distributed computing systems to become part of its core team of innovators and visionaries. We need somebody who is flexible, self-directed, and thrives in a fast-paced environment, while delivering amazing results. The ideal candidate will have a strong desire and the experience to develop distributed computing systems or parallel processing systems. We are building a unique distributed, highly scalable data processing system.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in software development.
• Proven expertise in Linux.
• Strong Node.js plus one or more of the following: Java, Golang, Python, C or C++.
• Containers and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
• Strong knowledge of algorithms and data structures.
• Good unit testing skills
• HPC / Distributed computing experience extremely beneficial.
• Proficiency in NoSQL and SQL.
• Experience with Spark and Hadoop.
• Expertise in SDLC and best practices.
• Experience in agile development environment.
*Please do not reach out to employees with resumes.