Are you interested in hearing what experts predict for our national, state and local economies for 2024? Then join the San Diego Workforce Partnership, USD’s Knauss School of Business, the San Diego Regional Policy & Innovation Center and the County of San Diego at the 40th annual Economic Roundtable on Friday, January 19.
This year’s event will feature San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank president and chief executive officer, Mary Daly, as well as key regional experts who will discuss national and regional economic policies and impacts.
Join us for an afternoon full of insightful presentations inside USD’s Joan B. Kroc Institute for Peace and Justice. Stay for a reception to engage in a lively discussion with other attendees while enjoying food and drinks outside at the Garden of the Sea.
- Mary Daly, President and CEO, San Francisco Federal Reserve
- Daniel Enemark, Chief Economist, Policy & Innovation Center
- Jerry Sanders, President & CEO, San Diego Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Carol Kim, CEO, SD County Building Trades Council Family Housing Corp.
- Kyra Green, Executive Director, Center on Policy Initiatives