Calling all early-stage founders looking for investment, mentorship, and business growth! Pax Momentum is now accepting applications for its Fall 2020 Cohort!
Twice a year, Pax invites 10 companies to participate in its (mostly virtual) accelerator, reserving 3 out of 10 spots for ClimateTech companies! Pax invests $50,000 in each company and provides opportunities to help companies with growth.
For more information on the accelerator and the application – visit www.paxmv.com. Applications due June 15th!
Pax Momentum is a national accelerator program that is accepting applications for its Fall 2020 Cohort until June 15th and is targeting the area in and around San Diego, specifically. A little about us:
- Pax invests in two cohorts of ten companies every year and three of the ten spots in each cohort are reserved for CleanTech companies.
- Each company receives a 50k investment and participates in an intensive, 8-week program
- Pax is a national accelerator that embraces a hybrid program of virtual and in-person events
- Pax is open to all industries, but specializes in B2B tech companies in cybersecurity, fintech, AI, IoT, telecom, CleanTech, and e-commerce, though all industries are encouraged to apply.
- Headline Mentors for the Fall 2020 Cohort will be (1) CEO of Urgent.ly Chis Spanos, (2) CEO and Founder of NS8 Adam Rogas, and (3) Darren Lee, Vice President and General Manager of ProofPoint’s Compliance and Digital Risk Unit.
Interested? Apply before June 15th! Visit www.paxmv.com