We knew that there’s entreprenuers just like you who needed a professional, flexible and economical office solution. So, VisionPulse created CEOs. When you become a CEOs Member, you have access to an office or conference room whenever you need it at a very low usage rate. It’s like joining a gym for entreprenuers… but rather than riding a Lifecycle, you ride a leather executive chair.
Creative Executive Office Suites… when you don’t want to pay for a full time office but you need the flexibility to have an office whenever you need it!
• Rent Office Space by the hour.
• No long term lease required.
• Artistically designed office and meeting spaces.
• Attractive lobby and reception area to greet your clients.
• Large 9×12 Private Office Spaces available.
• Fully Furnished and Decorated.
• Electric & Water Utilities included.
• Hi Speed DSL internet connection and WiFi.
• Computers with software provided.
• Digital and Overhead Projectors available.
• Conference rooms.
• Giant Dry Erase White Boards in every suite.
• Private storage lockers available.
• Copy room with access to color lasers, printers, and fax.
• Shared Kitchen with running water and fridge, microwave, coffee maker, bottled water.
• Plenty of free parking shaded by trees.
• 2 Private Restrooms in the suite.
• Additional Men’s and Women’s Locker Rooms with Showers.
• Deli next door and lots of other area restaurant choices.
• Hiking trails nearby.
• Access to executive administrative support services including: graphics, web design, printing, binding, lamination, secretarial, and much more; all on a “pay as you use” basis.
• After-Hours and weekend use available.
• Includes Membership for Discounts at 100’s of businesses.
• Drop In or Reserve Office Time in advance.
• Ability to upgrade/downgrade rental programs at any time.
• More flexible than traditional Executive Suites.
• Begin using your new office within 24 hours!
For Closest Parking, go to:
10211 Pacific Mesa Blvd. and go all the way to the West end of that building to “Suite 400” which is our back door. From there, it’s a short walk to our front door.