Job Title: Full Stack Developer
Location: San Diego, CA
We’re looking for a Fullstack Engineer to help build out our integration and analytics platform, someone who isn’t afraid to take on the challenges of building a new product. Make your mark – and shape how our company technology stack is written, tested, monitored and delivered. Will enable two way data synchronization from external systems to company platform
– Build features, create tools, and maintain code for everything users touch.
– Work with vast amount of business data, Design API’s, write machine learning and automation code, and experience build scalable systems.
– Enable two way data synchronization from external systems to company platform
About the company:
The vision for the ERP system has failed. Originally meant to be the one stop shop for Enterprise Resource Planning, the dream has not materialized. The emergence of cloud-based systems has unbundled the ERP leading to a huge data issue for organizations. Company is here to help. They integrate, simplify and automate data into smart ontology to produce a single source of truth for the org.
– B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science or another technical field
– Preferred Languages : Node.js, PostgreSQL, Python, Ruby, React.js
– Experience at all levels of the stack, from AWS+Node.JS+SQL to React+HTML+CSS.
– Experience with a vast amount of business data, API Deisgn, machine learning and automation code, and experience build scalable systems.
– Experience with two way data synchronization from external systems to company platform
– Experience working with two or more of the following: web application development, Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, information retrieval, networking, developing large software systems
– Familiarity with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1942”.