We are looking for experienced and ambitious .Net Developer to join our team. As a .NET Developer you will be involved in design, development, coding, customization, configuration, testing, and deployment of the ISAFE Enterprise Technology Platform. In addition, this candidate will be responsible for creating applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, candidates must be be able to write functional code. Also, candidates should have a team player mentality with an emphasis of communication with the team.
If you are also passionate about the .NET framework and software design/architecture – ISAFE would like to meet you. We encourage you to apply!
• Participate in software requirements meetings
• Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Revise, update, and debug code
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Present Project to Senior Staff for feedback and approval
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
• Understanding with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
• Knowledge of different .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET)
• Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
• Understanding of Agile methodologies
• Knowledge of jQuery with proven experience in jQuery to fix code.
• Can build reusable code and libraries for future use
• Write Ajax call and manipulate DOM using jQuery
• Optimize components for maximum speed and scalability
• Production deployment experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Background in AWS tools such as: EC2, S3, Route 53, and RDS
• Solid experience in MySQL, relational database and schema design
Helpful Additional Skills:
• Strong knowledge of web stack: Linux/Unix, Apache, MySQL, PHP
• Ability to build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
• Must be able to integrate legacy database schema into new working deployment
• Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems
• Mobile Application Developer Experience
• Experience building mobile applications and mobile websites for Android / iOS
• App coding, testing, debugging, documenting and monitoring
• Recommending changes and enhancements to software applications
• Interacting with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
• Contributing to the development of project schedules and workflows
Based on Experience.
760-603-7911 Ext. 12