Job Title: VP Engineering/Tech Lead
Location: San Diego, CA
We are looking for a Tech Leader to:
– Build out the engineering team and set the engineering culture for our organization
– Establish the companies’ software architecture and lead product development
– Translate mocks, designs, and wireframes into elegant and scalable products and features
– Work with customers to transform how they use their financial data
About the company:
The modern-day ERP system (“Enterprise Resource Planning”) has failed. The emergence of lightweight cloud-based systems has unbundled the traditional ERP, leaving orgs with a constellation of financial systems creating a huge data issue, and not to mention a massive headache when it comes to crunching the numbers.
This company integrates and harmonizes data across systems (scope is focused on structured financial data) to create a single source of truth for the org. By creating a master data set, we automate key work streams (reporting, budgeting, modeling, operations, etc), and create an easy to use solution that provides tremendous value for the org while saving time and money.
– Strong engineering background in fields such as Computer Science, Mathematics, Software Engineering, and Physics
– Experience with data structures, storage systems, cloud infrastructure, front-end frameworks, and other technical tools
– Experience putting together a team and being a hands-on developer at the same time is desirable
This is a start-up company. Company offers a competitive salary IN ADDITION to substantial company equity. Prefer candidates who are located in San Diego county.
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1940”.