Kyriba empowers financial leaders and their teams with award-winning solutions for cash and risk management, payments and supply chain finance. Kyriba delivers a highly secure, 100 percent SaaS enterprise platform, superior bank connectivity and a seamlessly integrated solution-set for tackling today’s most complex financial challenges. Thousands of companies, including many of the world’s largest organizations, rely on Kyriba to streamline key processes, protect against loss from fraud and cybercrime, and accelerate growth opportunities through improved decision support. Technology analyst-firm IDC recognized Kyriba as a global leader in its MarketScape for SaaS and cloud-enabled treasury and risk management applications for 2017-2018. Kyriba is headquartered in New York, with offices in San Diego, Paris, London, Tokyo, Dubai and other major locations. For more information, visit www.kyriba.com.
Kyriba is seeking a talented Senior DevOps Engineer to join our team of more than 200 engineers working together to bring innovative solutions to Kyriba clients around the globe. We are a team of passionate people motivated by agility, innovation and continuous improvement.
Reporting to the Director of Devops, you will be responsible for the cloud platform automation, developing and operating CI / CD pipelines, performance, availability and reliability of the Kyriba’s industry-leading financial technology products.
The ideal candidate will be accountable for leading team members, production, development, and test environments of Kyriba’s server infrastructure. Your responsibilities on these systems will include but will not be limited to engineering, deployment, provisioning, and maintenance of the server infrastructure, as well as research and development to ensure continual innovation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Build and run production environments in AWS using Infrastructure as code methods.
• Must be passionate about automation.
• Orchestrate environment development using Kubernetes, Terraform and/or Cloud Formation.
• Build & Deploy CI pipeline automation to a combination of Kubernetes/Docker and VM based systems in both VMWare and AWS.
• Work closely with System Architects, Engineers, Product Managers and System Administrators to meet their environment setup and service automation needs.
• Develop a process to make DevOps as part of the engineering development, service deployment and operations lifecycle.
• System monitoring & analytics.
Education and Experience:
• 4+ years of solid experience working in DevOps role.
• 3+ years of SRE or DevOps experience in Nginx / Apache and Tomcat /Java.
• Experience in Linux systems administration / Systems engineering.
• Experience working in SaaS platform systems administration.
• Working experience with AWS: VPC, EC2, RDS, Cloudformation or Terraform.
• System build configuration automation using one of Chef, Ansible, Puppet.
• Mastered scripting skills in one of Ruby/Bash/Python.
• Build and release automation tools: Jenkins, GIT, Chef, Docker, Kubernetes.
• Production system integration, log collection and analysis, builds and performance monitoring/tuning.
• Must be available for 24×7 on-call rotation schedule – Tier III once a month.
• Occasional International travel.
Kyriba Culture and Values: At Kyriba, we value a strong work culture and sense of community and ownership among our global team. We live by our “iCare” value system to demonstrate our care and commitment to our clients and to each other. In hiring, we look for candidates that are a strong fit with our culture and values, as well as bring the talent and experience required by the position.
Innovation: We foster innovation and entrepreneurial thinking across our team by rewarding employees for their achievements and encouraging efficiency and continual process improvement.
Client Success: Our passion is to enable our clients’ success. We do this by understanding their needs, and developing and managing solutions that provide them the insight to effectively drive decision making within their organizations.
Accountability: We each take personal responsibility for our actions. We are committed to our own continuous improvement and we go the extra mile to meet our clients’ needs.
Respect: We respect each other’s ideas, efforts and commitments, and embrace our diverse cultures and points of view. We achieve our goals through teamwork, responsiveness, open communication and a positive attitude.
Excellence: We strive for excellence in all that we do and bring the passion and commitment to deliver on our promises. We achieve excellence through leadership, teamwork, transparency and integrity, and we are committed to recognizing employee achievements.
To learn more about Kyriba:
• Check out our Career page: http://www.kyriba.com/company/careers
• Like Kyriba on Facebook at facebook.com/kyribacorp
• Follow Kyriba on LinkedIn at linkedin.com/company/kyribacorporation
• Follow Kyriba on Twitter at twitter.com/kyribacorp
• Read Kyriba’s blog at kyriba.com/blog