Silicon Beach Software is a funded startup developing UWP applications for Windows 10. The founder, Charlie Jackson, is a past Entrepreneur of the Year in San Diego and is an industry veteran. His second software company created what is now Adobe Flash.
The following are the requirements for the position:
• Experience with modern C++ including the Standard and Boost Libraries.
• Ability to write unit and integration test suites for the code you produce.
• Ability to follow the coding and format practices of our existing code base.
• Thorough knowledge of using Visual Studio.
• Experience with M-V-VM design pattern.
• Thorough knowledge of XAML in WPF or Windows 10 store apps.
• Experience with XAML without relying on Blend.
• Strong math background, in particular Linear Algebra, Trigonometry and Analytical Geometry.
The following are desirable skills that will set you apart from other applicants:
• Experience with Windows Direct 2D or Win2D APIs.
• Understanding of XML/HTML and CSS.
• Experience writing a Windows 8 or Windows 10 store application in C++ or C#.
• Familiarity with W3C’s DOM (Document Object Model).
• Familiarity with W3C’s SVG (Scaleable Vector Graphics) specifications.
If you think you’re the right person for the job, please send us your resume.