Job Title: IOS Programmer
Location: San Diego, CA
Seeking IOS Programmer to design and build mobile applications. Responsibilities include:
– Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
– Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
– Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
– Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
– Proven working experience in software development
– Working experience in iOS development
– Have published one or more iOS apps in the app store
– A deep familiarity with Swift or Objective-C, and Cocoa Touch
– Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, Core Graphics and Core Text
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
– Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
– Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1907” or apply at our website http://hightechpros.com.