We are seeking an experienced customer success professional to hold a dual role in our Implementation and Engagement Team.
As an Account Manager you will be responsible for the success of a growing number of mid-sized and large district customers. Primary tasks include establishing, maintaining, and expanding accounts, along with building relationships with key district contacts from the start of implementation through their account lifecycle at TeachBoost. In addition, you will be responsible for implementing your accounts on the TeachBoost platform to ensure that it is tailored for their needs.
You’ll get direct (and frequent!) interaction with school and district leaders and should have a friendly and charismatic personality, enjoy working with education professionals on technical and strategic implementations, stay current on technology, take ownership of your accounts, and work well on a small team of young, passionate people.
More specifically, you will:
• Inherit customer accounts after the sales process and remain as their primary point of contact on implementation, success, and account renewal.
• Partner with new districts and work with them to design their best implementation on the TeachBoost platform.
• Maintain meaningful relationship with existing customers to ensure they’re happy and getting the most from TeachBoost
• Drive implementation planning, communication, and execution, both internally and externally.
• Work with the product team to directly influence how the software expands based off of account trends and behaviors.
Contribute to team strategy and refine internal protocols.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
• A natural relationship builder with the ability to engage anyone from teachers to superintendent
• Service oriented, going above and beyond to achieve success
• Detail-driven, such that nothing ever falls through the cracks
• Experienced in the education (or edtech) industry and the unique needs of a mid- to large-sized school district
• A hustler, always pushing harder than the next person to get the job done
In the past you have:
• 1-3 years customer success and/or account management experience, especially in the edtech space
• Taught or worked closely with teachers in a classroom setting, or have experience in educational leadership
• Navigated the complexities of school/district relationships
• Launched complex implementations involving multi-level relationships in sales/account management role
• Defined and led the introduction of new processes/technologies
• Showcased stellar written and verbal communication
We would love someone with K-12 sales or instructional experience, but a passion for education will do as well.
TeachBoost is an educator evaluation, coaching, and feedback platform designed to engage teachers and administrators in an ongoing, evolving dialogue that fosters the development of effective educators and improved student outcomes. We’re a small, dedicated team working with a little over 25,000 teachers and school administrators in 800 schools in the US and abroad.
Individuals seeking employment at TeachBoost are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.