Job Title: VLSI Design Engineer – 1895
Location: New York, NY
Type: Contract / Perm
Looking for an exciting opportunity to work with top notch engineers, be extremely well compensated, and involved with an innovative project? Here’s the opportunity. This is a long-term contract lasting two or more years. Not only will you be offered above market compensation, but also an excellent benefit package and relocation assistance. Remote candidates MIGHT be considered but it is highly desired that you relocate. You will be working on large (~400 mm^2), high-performance designs (>1 GHz clock rate, >1 Tbps I/O bandwidth) in cutting-edge (40nm or later) process technologies.
– High-performance computing background with emphasis on VLSI/physical design of large, complex chips (ASICs, SOCs, processors at >1 GHz clock rate, >1 Tbps I/O bandwidth).
– Should have experience with at least 16 nm technology or lower
– Strong C, C++, Python, Perl and TCL skills
– clock design, power design
– Place and route, full chip floor planning
– Layout, integration
– Timing analysis and closure
– High-performance, high-power block closure.
– Cadence Encounter/Innovus and Cadence Genus/RTL Compiler, Cadence Tempus, Apache Redhawk, Synopsys Primetime and ICC.
– Pre-silicon test experience (DFT)
To apply for this position please submit an MS Word doc of your resume and put in the subject “Job ID # 1895” or apply at our website http://hightechpros.com.