HyperTrends Global Inc. is a growing Technology Services provider in the greater Southern California area and is looking for a Mid to Sr. Level Full-Stack .NET Engineer with proven experience in developing Web Applications.
The developer must have sound Object Oriented Programming skills, must have proven skills to write code that is easy to read and understand (aka less procedural code). The developer must possess skills and expertise to communicate with the clients on an as needed basis and understand principles of Software development in an Agile as well as Waterfall Software Development methodology.
The position requires the following core competencies:
1. Ability to work with Distributed Source Control systems like Kiln/Mercurial or GitHub
2. Proven expertise in ASP.NET MVC/C# and building mid-to-large scale applications
3. SQL Server skills including writing data migration scripts and stored procedures/queries as needed.
4. Entity Framework ORM/LINQ,
5. RabbitMQ, Windows Azure experience a plus
6. C# Design Patterns and Practices, Clean Code
7. Prior experience on Web API/Rest API Development a plus
8. Good understanding of modern architectures involving distributed computing, caching, queuing and DDD.
9. Good Communication Skills a must.
Applicants can also work from a remote location if necessary.
We look forward to hearing from you!